There are four different kinds of Tribal Structure : Gathering, Fair, Carnival, Festival. All of them automatically provide Happy Hour which gives a boost to laborer generation. You are only allowed a maximum of two of each kind (two Gatherings, two Fairs, etc). They can be attacked, but do not require road access.
The labor generation boost formula is
1-(0.7(0.92tents-1)), which gives:
|1 Tent||2 Tents||3 Tents||4 Tents||5 Tents||6 Tents||7 Tents||8 Tents|
In other words, the 8% for additional tents mentioned in the game is applied consecutively; 5.6 is 8% of 70, 5.15 is 8% of 64.4, 4.74 is 8% of 59.25, etc. See Labor for more information on the laborer generation time formula.
Gatherings cost the least per hour, with Festivals costing way more. It is much more cost effective to just build Gatherings, but it is easier and less time consuming to have Festivals up.
- Gatherings last for 8 hours
- Fairs last for 1 day (24 hours)
- Carnivals last for 2 days (48 hours)
- Festivals last for 1 week (7 days or 168 hours)
|Build Time||Gold||Wood||Crop||HP||Attack||TP Level||Duration|
A Trading Post can train and upgrade:
Trading Posts can research:
- Reinvent the Wheel. This speeds up the time it takes to send resources between cities and makes cross-city resource management easier.
- Rush Attack
- Rush Defense
| Armory · Barrack · Basement · Blacksmith · Cannon Tower · Farm · Foundry|